I am decreasing the X-Axis sag of 4.5mm by applying a 1 degree compensation to the support. Hopefully this will compensate entirely to level out the X-axis and make sure its travel is smooth and bed leveling less dynamic.
The extruder is going well, I also found with the current setup that the lever arm for releasing filament locks in place when pressed too far so that is surprisingly useful. There are no bugs, only features lol
I really have to push myself to the fabrication building. I am procrastinating on drilling and milling the heated bed base plate.
Oh, I also did some wire management fixes so wires are looking very tidy right now going to the touch screen.
I am planning on getting the X-Axis and machining the bed plate done by tonight!