top of page

Wires Added

The black silver render is a little blurry because I forgot to change from default settings. Anyways, I got the major wiring in. There are some hidden cables but I have checked and ensured there is enough clearance for all of them. I suppose I can work on a small underside tool drawer before going to do my finishing edits on the extruder. Overall I am pretty happy with the look of the machine.

I am both a bit behind on my promise for more renders but also very ahead of schedule on what I thought would take me to do all of this CAD work. A little bit every day really adds up. Just waiting for more parts to arrive.


4 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Going Dual Z-Axis

There is just no easy way to put this but I am just not happy with the how choppy the z-axis movement is with only one lead screw and motor. I am halting a lot of progress in the printer by just not a

Two Cetus's Functional, One to go, Rebuilding Code

Been a busy week between classwork and finishing up with the Cetus's. Two of them have been printing fairly reliably now so long as I feed them +/-0.02-0.03mm filament instead of +/-0.05mm filament fr


bottom of page