top of page

Done with PSU Covers, Still Printing

So good progress today, I have finished printing PSU covers and I also added a tail to one of its brackets to help install the PSU in the right position on the sliding aluminum rails. I still have to print these brackets and many other pieces but I am targeting the larger more certain parts right now that will not have any edits before printing the smaller and quicker pieces.

Right now I have a printer print a couple batches of plastic washers and now are working on corner pieces. Things will get rather busy with these pieces because a lot can be mounted to them. On my to do list are trimming some metal pieces but I am just realizing I left my dremel at the work shop where the CNC machine is prepped... good grief.

I will get this stuff done! I am kind of getting a returned interest in an old board game I made a couple years back and I wonder how much fun it could be to use +1000 magnets in the project. I certainly will not change projects before finishing this batch of printers.


3 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Going Dual Z-Axis

There is just no easy way to put this but I am just not happy with the how choppy the z-axis movement is with only one lead screw and motor. I am halting a lot of progress in the printer by just not a

Two Cetus's Functional, One to go, Rebuilding Code

Been a busy week between classwork and finishing up with the Cetus's. Two of them have been printing fairly reliably now so long as I feed them +/-0.02-0.03mm filament instead of +/-0.05mm filament fr


bottom of page