top of page
Search

4.5kg Printed

Actually 6kg counting PPE prints. It has been a busy week printing, fixing machines, and packing for school. Aiming for September 22 to have a couple finished machines in full finished parts but I probably won't make it. There is still quite a bit of work polishing the Extruder, milling heated bed plates, and making dry boxes that might take the semester to do inbetween classes. That is not even mentioning the work needed for a manual, slicer profiles, and general user support...


I probably want to switch to making semi-weekly or weekly updates. Between a school schedule and my work here.... or focusing on keeping very short updates. I have decided I will not switch projects until I have completed the first batch of Power ARM printers and provided a sufficient manual. Then I will decide if I make more or change projects.


Cheers!

2 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

Going Dual Z-Axis

There is just no easy way to put this but I am just not happy with the how choppy the z-axis movement is with only one lead screw and motor. I am halting a lot of progress in the printer by just not a

Two Cetus's Functional, One to go, Rebuilding Code

Been a busy week between classwork and finishing up with the Cetus's. Two of them have been printing fairly reliably now so long as I feed them +/-0.02-0.03mm filament instead of +/-0.05mm filament fr

Comments


bottom of page